Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So very tired

I went into work today expecting it to be busy, Monday and Tuesday allways are, but it was so far beyond busy there isn't even a word for it. We were slamed from the beginning and then we had two sick calls. I wound up working almost 10 hours today. Yea for overtime or something I guess. Tomorrow I work from 10-6:30 then I have the OCF food meeting that starts at 7. It's gonna be another long day.

The kids are getting into the groove of summer break. I must admit that it was so nice to not have to get them all out the door this morning. Jordan and Julia have both allready had sleepovers with friends. I love that they both have friends in the neighboorhood they can hang out with.

Ok I'm fading fast. Good night to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment