Thursday, June 11, 2009
Happy Birthday Girl
Julia is 12 years old. How has it flown by so quickly? As I type this she's sitting here next to me coloring in the birthday invitations that she drew by hand. She's as tall as I am, taller with the shoes she has on today. The birthday outfit she picked is so cute. I'll have to get a picture with Bryans camera and post it later. I was laughing out loud in the store last night looking at some of the styles they have. It's like walking into a time warp. The first outfit she looked at was a Cindy Lauper-ish looking thing with tooling sticking out all over it. Crazy stuff! She did end up with some neon green peace sign jewlery but loves it and thats what counts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Julia!!!!
ReplyDeletewow, I cant believe she is 12, I havent seen her or you guys in the longest time, but use to enjoy my time with Jordan and Julia so much when I use to babysit them...thanks for letting me :)
ReplyDelete